Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please note that due to our limited time and energy, we don’t answer anything other than shop-related queries. That means that we don’t respond to questions about personal problems or offer one-to-one guidance.
(Furthermore, if you require help in case of a spiritual or psychological emergency, please don’t email us; instead please contact one of the following hotlines as soon as possible or reach out to a licensed transpersonal therapist. There is always compassionate help and guidance waiting for you.)
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve answered a variety of frequently asked questions you can search through.
Our downloadable files generally include files in the format of .PDF and/or .ePub.
If your device doesn’t already have an ebook viewer app, we recommend you install a free PDF app viewer like Adobe Reader or FoxIt Reader to open our files (both are available for desktops and from the smartphone app stores.).
If you’re sending a book to your eReader device (like Kindle), please use the .epub version which is universally compatible with most eReaders.
There are a few reasons why a payment won’t go through:
1) Insufficient funds: Make sure you have enough funds available.
2) Security settings: Some banks will put a hold on transactions due to “suspicious activity”. As we’re located in Australia, some bank’s security settings perceive foreign transactions as suspicious. You’ll need to get in touch with them and authorize the order to complete your transaction.
3) Localized cache: Often the browser or device you’re using has cached the error locally. All you have to do is try a different device or browser (or use an incognito/private new tab).
If you’d like to buy one of our shop products as a gift for someone else, just use their email address in the checkout process instead of yours and the email receipt with the downloadable files will be sent to them.
Be sure to let them know to look for the email, in case it’s landed somewhere else like the Spam folder or Promotions tab.
All the products in our store contain digital, printable, or audio files. We don’t directly sell any physical copies and you won’t be sent anything in the mail (some of our products do have physical versions available, which we will state in the product description, and we will provide a link to other stores that stock those products.)
In other words, you get quick access to everything after the purchase with no shipping fees with a lot more flexibility. As playable audio, interactive digital, and printable files, you can choose to work through the content on your phone, iPad, Tablet, or desktop computer – and you can also print everything out if you prefer a hard copy. The benefit of receiving printable files is that you can print them out as often as you want or need (for personal use only), making them a good investment.
You may get an error like “Can’t find an application to open this type of file”.
This error appears if you’re trying to open a file format for one of our products but don’t have the right document viewer app installed.
We recommend Adobe Reader to open ‘pdf’ versions of our products which is free and works on any device. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Some browser’s settings seem to cause issues when downloading the mp3s, one that we know of is Safari. Instead of downloading the file as instructed by our email, they try to stream the file directly. But because some of our mp3 files are so big, they cuts off halfway and end up with a looping track.
Please try a different browser if this happens to you.
- Be sure to check your Spam/Junk/Other folder due to your email provider’s aggressive spam filters and make sure to whitelist us as safe by adding email@example.com to your contact list to prevent this from happening in the future.
- If you’re using Gmail, you’ll also want to look in your Promotions tab just in case as they sometimes put it there. If you find it there, you can drag the email into the Primary tab to let them know we’re safe.
- If you paid via Apple Pay, make sure to check the email you have linked to that account as we’ll send the receipt email there.
If none of these options solve you’re problem, please use the contact form below to reach out to our support as there might have been a typo when entering your email address.
If the question you’re looking for hasn’t already been answered, feel free to use the contact form below.
If you are having any problems with our shop or a purchase, our Support team is available Monday – Friday, and can be reached using the form below or by emailing them directly: shop [at] lonerwolf . com
If you would like to simply offer gratitude, we always appreciate these types of emails as they inspire us to keep going – feel free to contact us via our personal contact form.