Mindfulness is a topic we all see spoken about everywhere. What better way to access the sacredness of the present moment than being here now? BUT, if you’re like many people, you try your best to incorporate it into your day, and then forget. And then get frustrated. And then try again, but it completely slips your mind! Sound familiar?
Contents & summary:
- 0:00 – The unhelpful teachings we absorb about mindfulness
- 0:36 – The problem with the “present moment”
- 0:52 – Reframing our language
- 1:10 – How and why the present moment evades us
- 1:58 – A more organic approach to mindfulness