Most people tend to have a complex relationship with their feelings and emotions. But when we enter the spiritual awakening journey, instead of making friends with our emotions, we tend to dig ourselves even deeper into the pits of self-judgment and rejection. Here’s why we need to stop trying to spiritually “transcend” our emotions.
Contents & summary:
- 0:00 – The mistaken belief of bad/good emotions
- 0:37 – Spirituality & pathologizing how we feel
- 1:10 – Why all our emotions are okay
- 2:10 – Integrating psychological/spiritual beliefs
- 2:42 – #1 important thing to remember